1) Load capacity at Max.lifting height
2) if you add an attachment, it will effect the capacity of forklift..
3) Non-standard over sized goods will cause load centre changed, capacity will go down
Pay attention to forklift heigh fit indoor, elevator, truck or 20ft/40ft container.
1) depending on enviroment in door or outdoor: diesel, gas/LPG or battery forklift
2) Flat ground in good condition or with stones, rough or muddy road: air tires, solid tires or no-marking tires?
3) special environment: cold storage or dust operation etc
With/without an attachment for working. Like fork positioner, side shifter, paper roll clamp etc.
Do you need to stack goods in narrow aisle of warehouse?
Do you need a pressure regulator valve when forklift reserved with 3rd or 4th valve for attachments?